Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Who wants my traveling doll?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member abz_of_steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to host her. I live near AG HQ and have some friends who work for the company, so maybe we could get her an "inside" look! I'd have to run that by my friend first though. Either way, there is a lot of stuff in Madison to do. I'm not sure what month would be best for you. I'm kind of a house rat during the winter, so warm would probably be a bit more exciting for her, but I'd be happy with any time! It sounds like she has some exciting trips planned. Good luck!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    abz_of_steel and AGDancer,

    Summer months are basically taken already, however at the rate we're going we are planning all the way until next year which means Cambria will still be traveling even into next Spring. Not sure if you want to be waiting that long, if not then I'll see what I can do. Some people lined up may not want to keep Cambria for a whole month which means you could split with them and then you'd have her for two weeks in the summer. I'm just not sure. I'll go ahead and put your names down and we'll figure it out eventually [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I am so excited that lots of people want to be hosts for Cambria's adventures!! She is going to have such a fantastic time!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That'd probably be great. Cambria will be involved in lots of doll parties with me because that's what my girls do most of the time! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait, Princess Ruthie, what? I mean, I don't mean to sound slow but I'm not sure which months you meant...did you want November, or December maybe? Like then you could have a doll's Christmas and Cambria could be there? Is that what you meant? I just wasn't sure. If thats not what you meant then please correctme I do want everybody to get her at the time they want her.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StarTrekCaptain:
    JRTMOM:

    Is MI Michigan, or Missouri, or what?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">MI is Michigan. Missouri is MO. I'll be there from mid-June on, indefinitely... so really, ANYTIME is just fine with me. Whereever you think a trip with me and the pups fits into the schedule best. The lighthouses are always there, and are great in both the sunshine and the snow (loads of lake-effect snow on Lake Huron).

    Where do you live? I will be visiting Ohio frequently so a trip to hand-deliver her home if I was the last stop may be a possibility, depending on the timing.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If Laura moves to RI and has Cambria, she can come to my house for a tea party and time travel and a historical education. I can't commit to hosting a doll myself right now but she's welcome to visit with Laura and her girls.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Christmas would be good, but I don't care when I host her. I'd say any time after the summer, but don't schedule me for sure yet! I have a lot (and will have a lot!) of things going on. I don't know where I'll be....here in VA or in RI, so I can't possibly commit myself to anything definite. I DO want to host Cambria, though! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there any available slots left?

  9. #29
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    QNPOOHBEAR:

    Thank you for your kind offer. You could just be considered a host-for-the-day. That's a nice suggestion, if Laura is in Rhode Island at the time, and I'm certainly fine with the idea of bringing Cambria to you for awhile and you guys can play with her and stuff at your house or whatever. A doll tea party would be fun!


    PRINCESS RUTHIE:

    I will go ahead and write you down for December. That does NOT mean you are committed to it. Nobody is; anyone I write down can feel free to drop out if they need to, at any time. I'm not going to be mad. But I'll go ahead and put you down so that I won't accidently forget you wanted it and give somebody else December! Writing you down for December just means that you have first priority for that month. If you decide you can't do it later, then just let me know and I'll give it to the next person who requests it. All I'm doing is "reserving" that month for you.

    EMILYSTRANGE:
    I would love for you to host my traveling doll too. There are avilable places, seeing as I have absolutely no deadline for her to be back home. I really want to keep her traveling as long as possible. At the moment the closest month I have available is November. Other than that, unfortunately, you would actually have to wait on her for next spring. All the months just filled up so fast! If you would like to take November, you can post here or Pm me to let me know. If not, and you'd like to take a month next spring, that is fine too, you can choose any month from January and after.
    But if you take November let me warn you that although a Thanksgiving celebration would be fun, Cambria is not allowed to "eat" any meat, for religious reasons. Dairy productsn and eggs are okay, but not actual meat. Just to let you know, so you won't be unpleasantly surprised.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 22, 2005 08:50 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  10. #30
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •